Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
WAMC New York News
Mon March 6, 2006
Opposition to Proposal for Wireless Internet Service
By Deborah Runcie
Kingston, NY – An Ulster County lawmaker is facing opposition to his proposal for taxpayer-funded wireless Internet service throughout the City of Kingston.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.