Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed January 21, 2004
Opposition Voices Drown Out Crossroads' Gitter
By Allison Dunne
Boiceville,NY – The second hearing on the proposed Belleayre Resort for the Catskills took place last night in Ulster County. The majority of voices were those in opposition to the project. Many booed and hissed as the developer tried to address the standing-room only crowd. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne was at last night's hearing in the Town of Boiceville.