Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue December 30, 2003
Organic Beef Producers Could See Increased Sales
By Kelly Wilkinson
Great Barrington, MA – The rippling effects of mad cow disease are well underway. Across the globe, US produced beef sits ready to spoil in ports after more than 2 dozen countries shut their markets to American meat. Closer to home, some advocates of organic beef say they expect an uptick in sales of locally produced meat. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.