Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
In Our Backyard
Fri November 4, 2011
In Our Backyard 11/04/11
Albany, NY – While they have been considered non-native to New York State for over a century, on today's show we analyze if wild wolves could make a comeback in the Empire State.
A new study conducted by the New York State Museum cited in a report by the Times Union showed that a wolf killed in the Saratoga County town of Day in 2001 was indeed wild. Now former New York State wildlife pathologist Ward Stone shares his thoughts on this latest development.