Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed July 16, 2008
Out-of-state same sex couples can Marry in MA
Springfield, MA – The Massachusetts senate has repealed a law that barred out-of-state same sex couples from marrying in Massachusetts. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.