Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Fri November 26, 2004
Outlook for Black Friday Good
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – The day after Thanksgiving is traditionally one of the busier shopping days of the year, the day when retailers mark the start of the holiday shopping season. As WAMC's Senior Correspondent Brian Shields reports, there is optimism amoung store owners in the Capitol District and across New York State as their busiest and most profitable weeks begin.