Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC New York News
Fri November 26, 2004
Outlook for Black Friday Good
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – The day after Thanksgiving is traditionally one of the busier shopping days of the year, the day when retailers mark the start of the holiday shopping season. As WAMC's Senior Correspondent Brian Shields reports, there is optimism amoung store owners in the Capitol District and across New York State as their busiest and most profitable weeks begin.