Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Thu November 29, 2012
Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes You'll Want to Make Again and Again
Jeanne Lemlin is the award-winning author of five cookbooks, including Quick Vegetarian Pleasures, winner of a James Beard Award. A vegetarian since age 15 and a pioneering vegetarian cookbook author, she has written for numerous national magazines, including Yankee Magazine, Cooking Light, and Gourmet.
She joins us to talk about her latest, Simply Satisfying: Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes You'll Want to Make Again and Again.