Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu November 29, 2012
Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes You'll Want to Make Again and Again
Jeanne Lemlin is the award-winning author of five cookbooks, including Quick Vegetarian Pleasures, winner of a James Beard Award. A vegetarian since age 15 and a pioneering vegetarian cookbook author, she has written for numerous national magazines, including Yankee Magazine, Cooking Light, and Gourmet.
She joins us to talk about her latest, Simply Satisfying: Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes You'll Want to Make Again and Again.