Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Thu November 29, 2012
Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes You'll Want to Make Again and Again
Jeanne Lemlin is the award-winning author of five cookbooks, including Quick Vegetarian Pleasures, winner of a James Beard Award. A vegetarian since age 15 and a pioneering vegetarian cookbook author, she has written for numerous national magazines, including Yankee Magazine, Cooking Light, and Gourmet.
She joins us to talk about her latest, Simply Satisfying: Over 200 Vegetarian Recipes You'll Want to Make Again and Again.