Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
Tue June 26, 2012
Pamela Redmond Satran - 30 Things Every Woman Should Know
Originally penned 15 years ago, "The 30 Things Every Woman Should Have and Should Know by the Time She’s 30" went viral as women began to forward it to one another on-line. Few people know it was written by Glamour magazine’s Pamela Redmond Satran, some even going so far as believing Maya Angelou or Hillary Clinton wrote it. To help put those misnomers to bed, the editors of Glamour & the Redmond Satran have put together a book, expanding each of the items on the list with real life stories from the likes of Suze Orman, Angie Harmon, and Taylor Swift. Katie Britton spoke with Pamela Redmond Satran about the list, and how she came up with it.