Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
WAMC Speakers Corner
Fri October 30, 2009
Panel Discussion: The Legacy of Erastus Corning II
Albany, NY – Alan Chartock hosts a panel moderated by Times Union reporter and Erastus Corning biographer Paul Grondahl and featuring WTEN reporter John McLaughlin, Times Union reporter Carol DeMare, Assemblyman Jack McEneny and historian Joseph Persico.
The panel looks back at the career of Corning on the 100th anniversary of his birth. Recorded "Live at the Linda" on October 22, 2009.