Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed October 8, 2003
Paper for New $20 Made in Western MA
By Kelly Wilkinson
Dalton, MA – Tomorrow, the US Government will unveil its new 20-dollar bill. It's redesigned to include more security features that make it harder to counterfeit. The paper that all US currency is printed on is made in Western Massachusetts, as our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.