Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed October 8, 2003
Paper for New $20 Made in Western MA
By Kelly Wilkinson
Dalton, MA – Tomorrow, the US Government will unveil its new 20-dollar bill. It's redesigned to include more security features that make it harder to counterfeit. The paper that all US currency is printed on is made in Western Massachusetts, as our Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson reports.