Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon November 7, 2005
Park Agency Commissioners Reject Proposal to Reduce Public Comments
By Pat Bradley
Ray Brook, NY – Last month, a proposal was put before Adirondack Park Agency commissioners to reduce the amount of public comment allowed during their monthly meetings. Many were incensed that one of the opportunities for the public to speak directly to agency officials might be eliminated. On Friday, agency commissioners voted to retain the public comment periods, with minor changes. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.