Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
Mon September 27, 2004
Part #1 of Susan's interview with Elaine Lord - former Superintendent of the Bedford Hills Correctional Institution
Albany, NY – I had the opportunity to speak Lord about her career recently. I began by asking her how she got into this racket...
If you are interested in hearing Elaine Lord speak, you're in luck. She will be the featured guest at the Legal Project's Pro Bono Reception at the New York State Museum on Thursday October 7th. For more information on tickets for the event please call (518) 435-1770.