Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
Mon September 27, 2004
Part #2 of Susan's interview with Elaine Lord - former Superintendent of the Bedford Hills Correctional Institution
Albany, NY – In the 2nd part of my interview with Lord, I asked her if she wanted to dispel any myths the public has about female prisoners. She said one myth she runs up against a lot is that these women are on the lowest run of society.
If you are interested in hearing Elaine Lord speak she will be the featured guest at the Legal Project's Pro Bono Reception at the New York State Museum on Thursday October 7th. For more information on tickets for the event please call (518) 435-1770.