Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Mon March 8, 2004
Patients Able to Review Hospital Rankings Online
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A system in Massachusetts is starting to let patients search online for information about different hospitals. Information is provided that lets patients make decisions about which hospital to go to for different procedures. While health insurance companies say it's in the best interests of patients, some health care representatives say it's not such a good idea. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.