Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon March 8, 2004
Patients Able to Review Hospital Rankings Online
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A system in Massachusetts is starting to let patients search online for information about different hospitals. Information is provided that lets patients make decisions about which hospital to go to for different procedures. While health insurance companies say it's in the best interests of patients, some health care representatives say it's not such a good idea. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.