Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon March 8, 2004
Patients Able to Review Hospital Rankings Online
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A system in Massachusetts is starting to let patients search online for information about different hospitals. Information is provided that lets patients make decisions about which hospital to go to for different procedures. While health insurance companies say it's in the best interests of patients, some health care representatives say it's not such a good idea. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.