Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
WAMC New England News
Mon June 25, 2007
Patrick Energy Plan Pushes Efficiency
By Paul Tuthill
Holyoke, MA – Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick says the answer to rising electricity demand is more conservation and not new power plants. His administration is working out details of an energy plan that will require changes in laws and utility regulations. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...