Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New England News
Mon June 25, 2007
Patrick Energy Plan Pushes Efficiency
By Paul Tuthill
Holyoke, MA – Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick says the answer to rising electricity demand is more conservation and not new power plants. His administration is working out details of an energy plan that will require changes in laws and utility regulations. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill reports...