Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Wed February 28, 2007
Patrick Proposes $26.7 Billion State Budget
By Paul Tuthill
Boston, MA – Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick has filed his first proposed state budget with the Massachusetts Legislature. It totals 26 point 7 Billion dollars..a four percent increase over the current state budget. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill has details.....