Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
New England News
Thu November 8, 2012
Patrick Says He Won't Quit Job For Role In Obama 2nd Term
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick is insisting he will serve out his current term and not leave to take a job in the Obama administration. WAMC”s Paul Tuthill reports
Governor Patrick, who served as a campaign surrogate for his friend the president, was asked Tuesday night what role he might play in the second Obama term.
Patrick said Massachusetts Senator John Kerry is a great senator and would make a terrific secretary of state. But Patrick said it is wild speculation that Obama will appoint Kerry to succeed Hillary Clinton.