Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
New England News
Thu November 8, 2012
Patrick Says He Won't Quit Job For Role In Obama 2nd Term
Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick is insisting he will serve out his current term and not leave to take a job in the Obama administration. WAMC”s Paul Tuthill reports
Governor Patrick, who served as a campaign surrogate for his friend the president, was asked Tuesday night what role he might play in the second Obama term.
Patrick said Massachusetts Senator John Kerry is a great senator and would make a terrific secretary of state. But Patrick said it is wild speculation that Obama will appoint Kerry to succeed Hillary Clinton.