Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Science & Technology
Thu July 10, 2008
Patrick was within his rights to fire the chief medical examiner
Springfield, MA – Massachusetts' highest court has ruled that Governor Deval Patrick was within his rights to fire the chief medical examiner in Massachusetts. WAMC's Carrie Saldo has this report. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.