Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New England News
Thu January 24, 2008
Patrick's Budget Proposal
Lanesborough, MA – The Berkshire Eagle is reporting that communities in the Berkshires saw some increases in local aid when Governor Deval Patrick's 28.2 billion dollar budget was filed on Wednesday, with the bulk of the boost going to education and public safety. Jill Rontey reports...