Most Active Stories
- Next In NYS: Legal Marijuana?
- Family Of Norman Rockwell Angered Over Conclusions Drawn In New Rockwell Biography
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- An Apple A Day Keeps The Doctor Away, And Statins Do, Too
- Dr. Robert Levenson, University of California Berkeley - Genetics of Marital Bliss
WAMC New York News
Wed August 6, 2003
Patriot Act Repeal Resolution In Albany
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A growing number of cities , towns and villages across the U.S. are passing resolutions against the USA-Patriot Act. The Albany Common Council passed a resolution this year urging Congress to repeal the law. The Council was honored on Wednesday for its vote by opponents
of the Patriot Act. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.