Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed August 6, 2003
Patriot Act Repeal Resolution In Albany
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A growing number of cities , towns and villages across the U.S. are passing resolutions against the USA-Patriot Act. The Albany Common Council passed a resolution this year urging Congress to repeal the law. The Council was honored on Wednesday for its vote by opponents
of the Patriot Act. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.