Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Wed August 6, 2003
Patriot Act Repeal Resolution In Albany
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – A growing number of cities , towns and villages across the U.S. are passing resolutions against the USA-Patriot Act. The Albany Common Council passed a resolution this year urging Congress to repeal the law. The Council was honored on Wednesday for its vote by opponents
of the Patriot Act. WAMC's Brian Shields reports.