Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Tue July 17, 2007
Paul Tuthill 7-17
Albany, NY – A Western Massachusetts man has devoted much of his life to collecting WWII memorabilia about the Navy's patrol torpedo boats. PT boats are 80 foot wooden boats that went up against much larger Japanese warships in the Pacific. The private collection is now on display in Springfield, MA and WAMC Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Paul Tuthill tells us more.