Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Mon November 28, 2005
Payola Investigations in Hudson Valley
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – Three radio stations in southern New York were mentioned in the latest pay-for-play settlement between Attorney General Eliot Spitzer's office and the Warner Music Group Corporation.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.