Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Mon November 28, 2005
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Five years ago when a settlement was reached between the city of Pittsfield, Massachusetts and General Electric regarding the clean-up of toxic chemicals left behind by the company many of the current administration were not in office. Now, city officials are set to receive an overview of the lengthy, legalese filled document.