Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Sat April 5, 2014
Peer To Peer Programs Offer Hope To Veterans In Need
While reflecting on the recent military base shooting at Fort Hood, Texas, New York Congressman and retired army colonel Chris Gibson said one of the most important services provided to veterans suffering from mental illness is a peer-to-peer program.
WAMC's Lucas Willard spoke with Saratoga County Veterans Service Agency Officer Frank McClement and Peer to Peer Coordinator Amy Hughes on services available to service men and women.
For more information visit: http://www.saratogacountyny.gov/?page_id=1383