Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Thu July 21, 2005
Permit Violations Put House Construction on Hold
By Pat Bradley
North Elba, NY – The Adirondack Park Agency, which regulates land use in the six-million-acre Adirondack Park, has suspended the building permit on a house just outside Lake Placid while they investigate violations of permit requirements.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.