Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Thu July 21, 2005
Permit Violations Put House Construction on Hold
By Pat Bradley
North Elba, NY – The Adirondack Park Agency, which regulates land use in the six-million-acre Adirondack Park, has suspended the building permit on a house just outside Lake Placid while they investigate violations of permit requirements.
WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.