Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon March 3, 2008
Philip Zombardo (aired 2/29/08)
Albany, NY – Joe speaks with Philip Zombardo about his book, "The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil". Zombardo is a social psychologist who uses his own research and historical examples to draw upon how situational forces and group dynamics can cause people to turn evil.