Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Mon March 3, 2008
Philip Zombardo (aired 2/29/08)
Albany, NY – Joe speaks with Philip Zombardo about his book, "The Lucifer Effect: Understanding How Good People Turn Evil". Zombardo is a social psychologist who uses his own research and historical examples to draw upon how situational forces and group dynamics can cause people to turn evil.