Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Wed February 27, 2013
Phillip Lopate is the author of countless books and the editor of a number of anthologies on various topics: he's a fiction writer, an essayist, a memoirist, a movie critic, and more.
Now, Free Press releases two new books: To Show and To Tell, a guide to the craft of literary non-fiction and Portrait Inside My Head, a new collection of personal essays that stretch back to his childhood in Brooklyn through marriage, parenthood, and sibling rivalry with Leonard Lopate.
Arts & Culture
WAMC Programs - The Book Show