Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed February 27, 2013
Phillip Lopate is the author of countless books and the editor of a number of anthologies on various topics: he's a fiction writer, an essayist, a memoirist, a movie critic, and more.
Now, Free Press releases two new books: To Show and To Tell, a guide to the craft of literary non-fiction and Portrait Inside My Head, a new collection of personal essays that stretch back to his childhood in Brooklyn through marriage, parenthood, and sibling rivalry with Leonard Lopate.
Arts & Culture