Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed November 10, 2004
Pittsfield Dips into GE Fund to Lure New Company
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – Pittsfield, Massachusetts has been in economic doldrums since General Electric left the city. Today, their mayor said Pittsfield is starting to see tangible effects of an aggressive City Council and administration. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.