Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New England News
Thu April 27, 2006
Pittsfield Health Chairman Says PCBs Not A Concern
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – The controversial PCB clean-up near an elementary school in Pittsfield, Massachusetts continues. Based on newly released test results, state and local health officials say there is no health threat but members of an environmental group disagree. With more, WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo"