Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
WAMC New York News
Wed April 27, 2005
Polaroid Execs Expect Big Windfall
By Eesha Williams
Northampton, MA – The Massachusetts-based Polaroid Corporation is being sold for half a billion dollars. If the deal goes through, the companies two top executives will get a combined $21 million. Meanwhile, Polaroid's 6,000 retired workers will get $47 each. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Eesha Williams reports.