Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Wed April 27, 2005
Polaroid Execs Expect Big Windfall
By Eesha Williams
Northampton, MA – The Massachusetts-based Polaroid Corporation is being sold for half a billion dollars. If the deal goes through, the companies two top executives will get a combined $21 million. Meanwhile, Polaroid's 6,000 retired workers will get $47 each. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Eesha Williams reports.