Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
WAMC New York News
Wed October 20, 2004
Police Must Still Check for Racial Profiling
By Kelly Wilkinson
Stockbridge, MA – A order for Massachusetts cities and towns to check for racial profiling was upheld yesterday. More than one hundred towns had filed an appeal that would have exempted them from colleting data, but the Attorney General only granted two appeals -- one of which was for the town of Stockbridge in Berkshire County. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson has more.