Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Mon June 25, 2007
Poll Question 6-25
Albany, NY – The owners of Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant are looking to extend their operating license another 20 years. Some members of Congress and of the community are calling for the plant's closure. Do you think the Nuclear Regulatory Commission should grant the plant a longer life?