Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- WAMC Spring Series: A Look At Maple Season
- Jill Stein Weighs A Run For President...
Mon June 25, 2007
Poll Question 6-25
Albany, NY – The owners of Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant are looking to extend their operating license another 20 years. Some members of Congress and of the community are calling for the plant's closure. Do you think the Nuclear Regulatory Commission should grant the plant a longer life?