Most Active Stories
- Retracing The Steps Of Solomon Northup In Saratoga Springs
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- Vox Pop : Medical Monday - Dr. Richard Horowitz : 2/24/14
- Senate Republicans Block Sanders Omnibus Veterans Bill
- Dr. David Trilling, Northern Arizona University - Can an asteroid impact Earth?
Mon June 25, 2007
Poll Question 6-25
Albany, NY – The owners of Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant are looking to extend their operating license another 20 years. Some members of Congress and of the community are calling for the plant's closure. Do you think the Nuclear Regulatory Commission should grant the plant a longer life?