Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue April 6, 2004
Poll Shows Even Divide Over Marriage Amendment
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – In the first poll taken since Massachusetts lawmakers voted to ban gay marriage, residents are evenly split on the measure. Significant numbers also said they didn't support any amendment, which could have ramifications if the amendment makes it way to the ballot. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.