Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
Wed August 27, 2008
Pollina Supporters to File Suit over Campaign Donation Limits
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Some supporters of Vermont Independent Gubernatorial Candidate Anthony Pollina, who have contributed more than a thousand dollars to his campaign, plan to file a lawsuit against state officials who say the candidate has to return some of that money. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.