Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Wed August 27, 2008
Pollina Supporters to File Suit over Campaign Donation Limits
By Pat Bradley
Burlington, VT – Some supporters of Vermont Independent Gubernatorial Candidate Anthony Pollina, who have contributed more than a thousand dollars to his campaign, plan to file a lawsuit against state officials who say the candidate has to return some of that money. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.