Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Fri March 3, 2006
Pollutants Found in Indian Point Well
By Deborah Runcie
Buchanan, NY – An environmentalist organization in Westchester County New York is demanding that the Indian Point Power Plant in Buchanan, be shut down.
This comes after discovering that the public was not informed over the last three months
that pollutants are present in the plant's monitoring well.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has the details: