Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Mon October 20, 2003
Possible Sunday Sales of Alcohol?
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – Massachusetts lawmakers could reconsider a bill this week that would lift the historical Sunday ban on selling alcohol. Negotiations are underway that could either lift the ban entirely, or just along the state's Western border. More from Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.