Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
WAMC New York News
Tue July 29, 2003
Pouring Rights Contracts Challenged
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – New York State Supreme Court Justice Joseph Teresi is deciding whether a contract Coca-Cola signed with the Fulton school district in Oswego County is constitutional. His decision will determine whether school districts across New York will lose lucrative contracts with soda companies.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.