Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue July 29, 2003
Pouring Rights Contracts Challenged
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – New York State Supreme Court Justice Joseph Teresi is deciding whether a contract Coca-Cola signed with the Fulton school district in Oswego County is constitutional. His decision will determine whether school districts across New York will lose lucrative contracts with soda companies.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.