Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC New York News
Tue July 29, 2003
Pouring Rights Contracts Challenged
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – New York State Supreme Court Justice Joseph Teresi is deciding whether a contract Coca-Cola signed with the Fulton school district in Oswego County is constitutional. His decision will determine whether school districts across New York will lose lucrative contracts with soda companies.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.