Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Two NYS Legislators Look To Regulate E-Cigarettes
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
WAMC New York News
Tue July 29, 2003
Pouring Rights Contracts Challenged
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – New York State Supreme Court Justice Joseph Teresi is deciding whether a contract Coca-Cola signed with the Fulton school district in Oswego County is constitutional. His decision will determine whether school districts across New York will lose lucrative contracts with soda companies.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.