Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
Thu September 5, 2013
"The Power of Meditation" By Edward Viljoen
Drawing from his years of experience as a teacher, spiritual leader, and avid meditator, Edward Viljoen has written The Power of Meditation: An Ancient Technique to Access Your Inner Power.
The book is a guide to the benefits of meditation practices will help readers cultivate a calm, peaceful, and enlightened lifestyle.
Science & Technology