Most Active Stories
- Dr. Russell Johnson, Michigan State University - The Harmful Effects of Smartphones
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- The Great Debate - Single Payer or Private Insurance
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- A Whole Lotta Flash: Lesli Margherita In "Matilda: The Musical"
Thu September 5, 2013
"The Power of Meditation" By Edward Viljoen
Drawing from his years of experience as a teacher, spiritual leader, and avid meditator, Edward Viljoen has written The Power of Meditation: An Ancient Technique to Access Your Inner Power.
The book is a guide to the benefits of meditation practices will help readers cultivate a calm, peaceful, and enlightened lifestyle.
Science & Technology