Most Active Stories
- Health Summit Focuses On Gender Equality In Clinical Research
- The Gooey Chocolate Cookie Recipe That's Worth $5,000
- MA Health Connector Dwindles Backlog; Website Work Remains
- Dr. Russell Poldrack, University of Texas at Austin - Studying fluctuations of the brain
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change
Thu September 5, 2013
"The Power of Meditation" By Edward Viljoen
Drawing from his years of experience as a teacher, spiritual leader, and avid meditator, Edward Viljoen has written The Power of Meditation: An Ancient Technique to Access Your Inner Power.
The book is a guide to the benefits of meditation practices will help readers cultivate a calm, peaceful, and enlightened lifestyle.
Science & Technology