Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Tue November 18, 2003
Power Project Quells Greene County Opposition
By Allison Dunne
Green County, NY – Plans for a power line that would run from just south of Albany to New York City have been filed with the Public Service Commission. Some of the project's details have changed from a few months ago, after a surge of opposition in Greene County. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.