Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri April 26, 2013
Originally published on Sat April 27, 2013 12:22 pm
PETER SAGAL, HOST:
Now, panel, what exhibit is going to make headlines at the Obama Presidential Library some day? Mr. Maz Jobrani.
MAZ JOBRANI: Well, obviously, a copy of his Kenyan birth certificate...
JOBRANI: ...with the caption, ha-ha.
SAGAL: Amy Dickinson.
AMY DICKINSON: Well, you know how President Obama is probably our most buff president? Now we're going to know how he got that way. It's the Presidential Abdominator.
SAGAL: And Roy Blount, Jr.
ROY BLOUNT JR.: The dazzling, beautifully designed and yet rather poignant Hall of How It Should Have Been.
CARL KASELL: Well, if any of those exhibits appear, panel, we'll ask you about it on WAIT WAIT...DON'T TELL ME!
SAGAL: Thank you, Carl Kasell. Thanks also to Roy Blount, Jr., Amy Dickinson, Maz Jobrani. Thank to all of you for listening. I'm Peter Sagal, and we will see you and some of you will see us next week.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
SAGAL: This is NPR. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.