Most Active Stories
- Scenic Rail Planned for Northern Berkshires, But Work Remains
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Mayor-Elect, City Leaders Call For Verizon FIOS In Albany
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
Arts & Culture
Mon August 13, 2012
"Pregnancy Pact" and "Bad Dates" at Weston Playhouse
Cool things have been happening all Summer at the Weston Playhouse and they continue with the World Premiere (opening later this month) of the new musical, Pregnancy Pact. Inspired by the real-life story of a group of teenage girls who decided to become single mothers together, it is an entertaining and hard-hitting pop-rock musical about the realities of love, responsibility, and growing up in America.
This Thursday, Weston favorite Susan Haefner stars as Haley Walker, a single mother who juggles raising a daughter, running a restaurant and reentering the dating scene, in the Off Broadway hit, Bad Dates.
Susan Haefner joins us along with Pregnancy Pact’s Caitlin Kinnunen and the Weston Producing Director, Steven Settler.