Most Active Stories
- New Analysis And Science Answer Governor Cuomo’s Fracking Concerns
- North Adams Goes Unsilent: Electronic Audio Experience Fills Streets
- Anchor Stores Announced For Newburgh Shopping Complex
- BMC Nurses Picket Claiming Unsafe Staffing Levels
- Vermont GMO Supporters Decry Federal Bill Targeting State Level Legislation
Arts & Culture
Mon August 13, 2012
"Pregnancy Pact" and "Bad Dates" at Weston Playhouse
Cool things have been happening all Summer at the Weston Playhouse and they continue with the World Premiere (opening later this month) of the new musical, Pregnancy Pact. Inspired by the real-life story of a group of teenage girls who decided to become single mothers together, it is an entertaining and hard-hitting pop-rock musical about the realities of love, responsibility, and growing up in America.
This Thursday, Weston favorite Susan Haefner stars as Haley Walker, a single mother who juggles raising a daughter, running a restaurant and reentering the dating scene, in the Off Broadway hit, Bad Dates.
Susan Haefner joins us along with Pregnancy Pact’s Caitlin Kinnunen and the Weston Producing Director, Steven Settler.