Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon January 19, 2004
Premium Changes Concern Health Advocates
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Public health insurance programs in Vermont are switching to a new payment system. Low income and health advocates in Vermont are concerned that it could result in some people being dropped from state health insurance programs. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.