Most Active Stories
- Marlboro High School Students, Parents, Sue Coach, District
- Riverkeeper Raises Concern Over Fracking Waste As De-Icer For NY Roads
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- NY: Vatican Survey & "Francis Effect"
WAMC New York News
Mon January 19, 2004
Premium Changes Concern Health Advocates
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – Public health insurance programs in Vermont are switching to a new payment system. Low income and health advocates in Vermont are concerned that it could result in some people being dropped from state health insurance programs. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.