Most Active Stories
- New York Train Rider Contracts Measles
- NYS Senate Majority Leader Calls Report Of Federal Investigation "Irresponsible"
- James Gurney "Watercolor In The Wild" And Dinotopia At Stamford Museum And Nature Center
- Wrinkles In Schenectady Casino Planning
- Hinsdale Residents Takes First Step To Recall Select Chair
The Power of Words
Mon October 31, 2011
President Abraham Lincoln - Second Inaugural Address (with Harold Holzer and F. Murray Abraham)
Albany, NY – ALBANY, NY (WAMC) - (5/28/11 @ 1p.m.) -- WAMC and the New York State Archives Partnership Trust New York Archives Partnership Trust present The Power of Words -- a year-long series of programs that follows American History through some of the most memorable political speeches of our time. On this program, WAMC's Alan Chartock and Historian Harold Holzer discuss President Lincoln's 2nd Inaugural - delivered by Academy Award Winning Actor F. Murray Abraham.