Most Active Stories
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
Thu April 3, 2014
President Jimmy Carter On "A Call to Action: Women, Religion, Violence, and Power"
Former President Jimmy Carter has written his 28th book: A Call to Action: Women, Religion, Violence and Power.
He writes about his concern that for political or religious reasons, more females have been murdered worldwide than all of the people who have died in every war during that same span of time.
WAMC Programs - The Book Show