Most Active Stories
- Cousin, 19, Charged With Murder Of 5-Year-Old After Kidnapping Hoax
- County Execs Propose Partial Funding Plan For The New NY Bridge
- Part Five Of Student Loan Series Focuses On Young Farmers
- Officials Inaugurate High Speed Rail Line In Western Mass.
- Part Two Of Student Loan Series Looks At Adult Learners
The Power of Words
Sat March 12, 2011
President Roosevelt - Great Arsenal of Democracy Speech (with Dr. David Woolner)
Albany, NY – ALBANY, NY (WAMC) - (3/11/11 @ 1p.m.) -- WAMC and the New York State Archives Partnership Trust New York Archives Partnership Trust present The Power of Words -- a year-long series of programs that follows American History through some of the most memorable political speeches of our time. On this program, WAMC's Alan Chartock and Roosevelt Historian and Author Dr. David Woolner discuss President Roosevelt's Great Arsenal of Democracy Speech delivered on December 29th 1940.
The Power of Words is sponsored in part by New York Archives Partnership Trust, New York Council for the Humanities, and Einhorn Yaffee Prescott Architecture & Engineering P.C.