Most Active Stories
- Prof. Nancy Prideaux, University of Texas Austin – Logistics of Black Friday
- Dr. Susan Fiske, Princeton University - Baseball and Schadenfreude
- F-35 To Be Housed At Vermont Air Guard Base
- Dr. David Hsu, University of Michigan – The Pain of Social Rejection
- White House Cites Pre-Existing Condition Case From Its Own Ranks
WAMC New York News
Mon October 18, 2004
Presidential Series - Public Education
By Jim Horne
Albany, NY – Erik Robelen is an assistant editor with "Education Week", one of the top national education newspapers. Robelen focuses his reporting sights on the Bush/Kerry education platforms...and gives us current highlights, including proposals to: increase high school graduation rates; attracting and retaining more highly qualified teachers; and Pell grants.
In the 11th part of WAMC's Presidential Issues Series, "Education Week's" Erik Robelen, discusses these and more issues with WAMC's Jim Horne.