Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon October 18, 2004
Presidential Series - Public Education
By Jim Horne
Albany, NY – Erik Robelen is an assistant editor with "Education Week", one of the top national education newspapers. Robelen focuses his reporting sights on the Bush/Kerry education platforms...and gives us current highlights, including proposals to: increase high school graduation rates; attracting and retaining more highly qualified teachers; and Pell grants.
In the 11th part of WAMC's Presidential Issues Series, "Education Week's" Erik Robelen, discusses these and more issues with WAMC's Jim Horne.