Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Wed October 26, 2005
Privatization in Holyoke at center of debate
By Jessica Bloustein
Holyoke, MA – The Massachusetts State Legislature is considering a measure to ban privatization of water and sewer treatment plants. For the city of Holyoke, that issue is at the center of a debate between the mayor and city council.
W-A-M-C's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Jessica Bloustein reports.