Most Active Stories
- Saratoga County Sheriff's Sgt. Resigns, Charged With Misconduct After Video Goes Viral
- Scenic Rail Expected To Be Running In Northern Berkshires This Summer
- Donation Of Historic Amusement Park May Be Brought To Referendum
- Maloney: de Blasio "Should Have Head Examined" After Withholding Clinton Endorsement
- Threats Lead To Hamilton College Lockdown
WAMC New York News
Tue December 27, 2005
Prodigy Plays Carnegie Hall
By Deborah Runcie
Monticello, NY – Some people consider him one of the best double bass players for his age in the country. On Christmas Eve and December 28th, 17 year old Andrew Trombley of Monticello, New York will be playing the double bass at Carnegie Hall.
WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has more.