Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon January 3, 2011
Prof. Jennifer Baker
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Professor Jennifer Baker of Green Mountain College explains how she uses the film The Goonies to help students understand the rules of academic writing.
Jennifer Baker is Associate Professor of Arts and Sciences at Green Mountain College. She holds a M.A. in Medical and Biological Illustration from the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and has served as Art Director and Medical Illustrator at Tufts University School of Medicine.