Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Thu December 23, 2010
Prof. Johannes Goebel
Albany, NY – In today's Academic Minute, Professor Johannes Goebel of the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute discusses the intersection of art, science, and technology.
Professor Goebel is joined RPI in 2002 as the Founding Director of the Experimental Media and Performing Arts Center (EMPAC). He holds a tenured position as Professor in the Arts Department and in the School of Architecture.